Monday, June 18, 2012

You're not a tree

A friend wrote a little Ditty last week called "You're Not a Tree"
It essentially goes
If you don't like where you are, Get off your ass and change....
You can be wherever you want to be, because you're not a tree.

This link may or may not work for you!

You know when you get those moments where a simple (sometimes silly) statement like that blindsides you?

I'm not a tree. I have control over the floors. It's not the forest floor that I can't rake up the leaves around me.
If I'm unhappy with the clutter, then I need to get rid of it.
No excuses.
I am unhappy with my social life, so I should just ask one of my sitters and go out.
No excuses. 

I'm not a tree. I can move on and I can fix a lot of what is wrong with my life.
And so I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment