Monday, January 9, 2012

This Thing called De-Cluttering

 

I'm 
beginning 
to think... 

I have a little problem.





My mind is cluttered. My kitchen is cluttered. My wardrobe is cluttered.
My CAR is cluttered. Bathroom, glassware cabinet... all cluttered.

All the things I consider to be very ME... are cluttered.
No wonder I find it SO DARN HARD to simplify things, throw away things I don't need and make space. As soon as space is made it is filled again! grr!

I AM Cluttered!!

Is it possible to declutter when you don't know how to be any other way? It's not just stuff, it's apparently a big part of who I am. Terrifying.

I've declared to myself *this year* I will get a handle on things.
I will fling and Fling and FLING until I can see benchtops clear for more than an hour, until I can FIND my favourite lipstick and eldest girlchild will always know where to find a hairbrush on school mornings.

Want to know the kicker? I'm looking into a job managing or working full time in an opshop. *cue gales of laughter* Wish me luck and PRAY FOR ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. You CAN do this...cause WE are going to do it together! It's also one of my 2012 missions XD

    ReplyDelete