Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm renaming it... PMI

I don't have Premenstrual Tension. It's not tension.
It's gimme-the-choc-before-I-kill-you-andstop-breathing-so-bloody-loudly-while-you're-at-it.

I have issues. Pre-menstrual ISSUES.

  • Issues with chocolate - I want it in vast quantities, even though its so bad for me in aforesaid vast quantities. (this may also apply to red wine on CD01!)
  • Issues with sleep - I can't get enough.
  • Issues with my partner - He won't stop touching me but 5 minutes later he's too far away or not home. Why can't he just read my mind, stupid male.
  • Issues with my temper - Everything is annoying and everyone is doing their best to piss me off!
  • Issues with temperature - It's too bloody cold! Even if it's 21 degrees in here.

See? I have PMI. There's no tension, just everyone else getting it wrong and nothing being right. Yep.
It's officially Pre-Menstrual Issues. Got it? o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment