Thursday, February 17, 2011

Three Things


Three things I really don't like.

  • George Negus not getting the ratings he needs to continue. George is awesome.
  • Being told I don't share my feelings enough.
  • When my coffee mug gets lost and I don't find it again until it's cold.


Three things I'm disappointed about.

  • Retired swimmers coming back onto the scene and taking the places of younger swimmers. You've had your time, you retired. Now go away and get a real job.
  • Being ignored when I share my precious feelings.
  • The roses have finished blooming already.


Three things that make me angry.

  • People criticising politicians for private conversations. They're human beings too.
  • Working up the courage to share how I feel, and when I do share I'm ignored in the too-hard basket or turned all around to make it out that I am wrong for feeling that way.
  • Guitar hero four. It's just STUPID for vocal scoring.


Three things I am looking forward to.

  • Seeing Brisbane and surrounds rebuilt. I'd like to go visit later this year.
  • Reading the book my dear friend bought me as a pick-me-up over a dark Mocha at Theobroma tonight.
  • Going to my first GYM session! I can't wait to tone up evenly!


Three things I am grateful for.

  • Free Immunisations for my kids. I may choose not to have them done, but I'm so grateful that the option is there.
  • My Lily. She gets up in the night to tell me if the baby is awake and I haven't heard. She helps her brother with the bathroom. She is clever and funny and gentle and so beautiful inside and out.
  • Gloria Jeans's French Vanilla Decaf. Oh baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment