Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kath V2: First Weigh In - Yee Haw!

Kath V2: First Weigh In - Yee Haw!: "I discovered the most delicious yoghurt yesterday - if you love yoghurt and coffee, The Yoghurt Shop make an absolutely stunning cappucino yoghurt!  Sadly, it's over 200 calories per tub :(.  But, fear not...I'm going to have a crack at reproducing a low fat, lower calorie version with the EasiYo tonight - so far looks like it would work out around 165 cals.  Mmmmmmmmm, coffee yoghurt..."

My dear Friend Kath is currently participating in Michelle Bridge's 12 Week Body Transformation. In her first week, she's lost a whole kilo. Go girl. But want to know why I'm really excited? She's having a go at making low fat Cappuccino Yoghurt! If it works, I'll nick her recipe and blog it out. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment